Sunday, April 22, 2012

What happened last week...or a few weeks ago.

School is slowly winding down...and we were toilet papered.  The biggest tragedy?  I DIDN'T GET PICTURES!  I'm so mad at myself.  It was a very beautiful job by whatever student(s) decided to target us.  I was just getting ready to run, the garage opened, and it looked like a white out.  Really beautiful...but of course I was upset.  Still, very beautiful. 

In the meantime, here are some pictures from our Easter weekend.  Since Easter weekend, I've been trying to make strides in improving my outlook on life.  I've been trying to speak less negatively, trying not to gossip, I've even started running!  Hopefully it sticks.

John REALLY excited to be in Ikea

Getting our garden ready!



Kelly...doing nothing but chewing on her ball...she's useless...expect for being cute

Our garden...after we were done

After we finished cleaning...this is what was left.  The Simoni don't get mad...we get even.

No comments:

Post a Comment