Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More Pictures

So, this blog title is completely stupid, since I don't have said "pictures" but, I do have gumption, and I'm setting some goals for myself this weekend/week.

1. Take pictures (duh)  
2.  Get a freaking hair cut!  My hair is so meh right now.  Need to change it up.
3.  Attempt to get up an hour before school, pick out my outfits, and otherwise look professional like a grown up?  I should have more conviction behind that statement, but I need to be honest. 

I wake up 15-20min before I have to go to school, spackle muh face with makeup, pick out clothes from my clean clothes PILE (i.e. not folded, just jumbled on our "guest" bed) throw my hair in a pony, and out the door.  Let's get real.  Maybe should think about changing these habits before I start procreating?  Maybe?     

So here's to being productive.  













No comments:

Post a Comment