Saturday, April 7, 2012

Freakin' Weekend

My mantra right now..."Don't let the _________ get you down."  You can fill in the blank.  For some reason, John is NEVER affected, by anything.  Someone could look him straight in the face, call him every name under the sun and he would just say, "ok."  It gets frustrating!  Someone says one negative thing to me, I'm out.  I look at him like he's the 8th wonder of the universe with mind blocking technology sometimes.  I have no idea how he does it.  Probably one of the many reasons I was attracted to him.

I have pictures!  I will load them later.  We visited IKEA yesterday.  Otherwise known as, "sensory overload" or "this is your style, no wait this is your style, no wait there's 10 million other choices downstairs that will remind you you have no idea what you were even in here for in the first place." But the Swedish meatballs are fabulous.

We re-did our living room.  Looks good.  We now have an area rug that Kelly can scoot her butt on now.  It's awesome.

Today is gardening day.  Mexican heather, lemon tree, and a billow sheet for our deck.  It will look like this:


Not really

No comments:

Post a Comment