Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Friday...and next week there will be art!

Today is Friday.  So, that means tomorrow's Saturday.  Sunday comes after that.  Oh Rebecca Black, you will never die for me.  Any who, I am excited for this weekend for many reasons.  One of them being HUNGER GAMES.  This is epic for many reasons.  The main reason being, this is the first "fantasy book that I've read that John actually wants to see as a movie" movie!  Amazing.  Another reason this weekend will rock, we are going to the horse races my friends.  My friend AK sent me this picture to help us envision "our look" for the races:



 The only thing I asked her was "I'm the fat one aren't I?"

Other than getting grades ready for Monday, I can just feel this weekend being great.  Something else amazing?  Next week is poetry for my little 7th graders.  This is the first time I haven't shied away from it in terror.  I'm really excited for it.  Especially because of the beautiful and wonderful Sarah Kay.  If you have never heard of Sarah Kay before, check her out in all her glory.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment