Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting There

So, I revamped the blog.  I like it.  It feels more like me.  I got rid of my archives.  I still have them, it's just YOU can't see them.  Maybe I'll bring them back someday, maybe not, but for right now, I'm starting over.  Because I can.  I think everyone should be allowed to start over as many times as they'd like. 

Sometimes other voices get in the way, sometimes other people get in the way, sometimes your own "evil" voice gets in the way, and you lose track of you.  Because maybe you're too busy worrying about grammar, or comparing yourself to the other person, or the expectations you've placed on yourself that just don't quite come to be.

It's time to start over.  Re-do!  Back to dodge ball and hopscotch days.  In the end, we probably all had it figured out back then anyway.     

No comments:

Post a Comment